The theme for the swap is summer, so I'm envisioning a very lightweight linen or cotton in a solid color as the main fabric with accents in two contrasting print fabrics as well as ribbon and vintage buttons for embellishment. I can't wait to get started!
5 comments:
that is what I had in mind but my partner wants Americana, red white and blue.........so July 4th, here we come! LOL
I can't wait to see what you come up with!
Well at the very least you'll be on theme.LOL I'm actually really curious to see what YOU come up with:)
Hi, this is Florence & Elpi from Twinklebelle. We sent you a mother daughter apron set as your prize for winning the flirtyapronswap. Sorry for sending out the package a little late as our Canadian tax returns were due on the 30th of April. Hope you've received the package by now.
We love the sweet apron you made for the swap.
ooh...I can't wait to see what you come up with. I'm sure it will be fabulous!
I DID end up making a patriotic themed one....Americana no less. But I made a reversible clothes pin apron with rick rack........I'll be posting on my blog soon....she should have it by now!
Post a Comment