Saturday, March 1, 2008
hausfrauish apron
I'm a bit obsessed with aprons at the moment, and I just finished sewing my first apron. And, even better, I'm very happy with the results. I made it from Simplicity pattern 3670. It was not my first choice, but the pattern selection at Joann's was a bit flimsy. There were other patterns I would have preferred over this one, unfortunately the store was out of them. However, it turned out to be a really good choice. The pattern had two different choices, and I decided to make the one piece apron. It's kitchy and fun and looks great in the slightly retro looking light green fabric I chose. It was a pain putting on the bias tape, but it was so worth it since the style is very flattering and slimming. I'll post a picture and more details later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hurry and post those pictures! I won that pattern, too, and would love to see your interpretation.
Post a Comment